Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thrilling moment !

U know what ? ....

It was a thrilling moment when I saw two numbers being added and got diplayed on the screen.
yeah, that's my first own hand written 'C' program !!!
I literally said "Wow" in my college lab which looked like a temple and even we use to remove our
slippers/shoes while entering.

After glancing through Samy's book, I got confused, whether its' a business logic. wherever I see, lot of business related programs as
examples, mean, median, avg, sales etc etc. luckily not anything on shares!

Let's 'C' examples was bit tough u know, complex logic at that time :-) Other books na na.
"let me study on first internals first" then the other books/examples. oh! I have to do some design for my workshop (carpentry). Black body radiation, boring.....zzzzzzz.... did not
understand a para either. I still do not know, how to "Imagine a electron in an infinitely depth well, but there is a probability of having that electron outside the well".

The one on Sin(theta)* was every body's by heart, not sure whether there already a techy existed and got the Sin(theta) logic

*Disclaimer: please read it as that of sign. the company/individual is not responsible for any wrong pronunciation.

GCD/rational numbers again set of steps, any tweak in that, we were mum.

I never thought about whether my sin(theta) program is giving the correct output for all the
theta values, who cares !. if it got compliled and asked user input to enter theta, that itself was a
pat on the back(big back! ). even otherwise, just copy and paste during regular lab hours!

I now see LKG/UKG (pre-KG ?) children doing project and drawing graphs using excel which we had a chance to look at
in our 4th sem. I pity :-(

I still remember, we strived to get the output as "VTU BELGAUM" as a combined string
after being overloaded those two words. oh! C++ lot of concepts is it ? ney...ney..ask Lalith,
he would say it's easy and he tried to do each and every program with so called Object !

You know what normal program is ?
I know it. I remember when our 'Data structure' master/teacher asked us to write a simple C program to display the filled structure, one guy stood up and said 'here it is'. "I said to write a simple C program, what these pointers, where they are coming from ? "



No comments: